

A little over three years ago gas prices went up after the tuscon pipeline Broke we were living at our condo back then. I remember how the gas prices went from $1.89 to above $3. Since that day I have complained and griped. I always say I just want $1.89 again. Well I got gas the other day $1.79. Maybe if I would have prayed more or just had been more content (humble) along with others, instead of cursing for better days where the cost of living was better, the last three years, that one thing has been "the cause" of my unhappiness. Now it just came to me I should be always grateful for my blessings even if it is $3 dollar gas. My eyes are opened. I thank my Heavenly Father for this insight which he has blessed me with. The Lord gives all of us hard times to help us be refined. Let us all heed his councel and not curse for hard times but bless his name for them, for it is those moments and circumstances that will teach us the most lasting lessons.






No comments:
Post a Comment