Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dilemma


Well my dilemma is do I go for my Nurse Practitioner or CRNA. I don't know, I think that I would be happy either way. Schooling is 2 more years either way. Cost or tuition are about the same. School is more competitive for CRNA and requires one year minimum ICU experience (which I don't have), but it pays 150-180K/yr versus 75-115k for NP. I could probably start my NP this Fall. I can't work while in the CRNA program which means student loans, as well as most likely moving out of state. NP would be at Grand Canyon, I could work at the same time. Still it is a difficult choice.
Side note, with the severe cold weather at night 2 weeks aago, I lost all of my tomatoe plants, still we harvested 300 tomatoes which are in bags ripening in our kitchen. Christine made spaghetti sauce using our tomatoes (so good). Also, fresh salsa yum!!
I worked some extra shifts recently, I look forward to being completely out of debt!
We still need more food storage. Logan wanted to sit on the toilet and refused to get off. Christine want's to sell all of our stuff and downsize in case we move to Colorado this summer or fall. Christian surprised me when he started talking about Martin Luther King the other day. It was a good teaching moment to talk about how God loves all of his children.
Recently we clipped all the chickens wing and started letting them free range in the back yard.

1 comment:

Cori White said...

sounds busy as ever.. i didnt know you could do that to chickens.. wow thats alot of tomatoes :)