

Well since I am a nurse I often speak of bodily functions. So today is no different. Christine and I have both recently had colonoscopy's. If you don't know what that is look it up. Anyways, Christine had a small lesion where the biopsy revealed negative for cancer. Mine revealed a polyp an abnormal growth I am awaiting the biopsy results. I decided to build a couple of stone benches surrounding the firepit in the back which I built. It looks pretty good. We enjoyed swimming the other day in our little play pool. Christian really enjoys searching the water for sharks and fish. Dean crawls quickly and walks around the house in the walker and holding hands. Christians school gets out on May 15th. He really does love the bus. Most of you know we have taken the tv out of the main room down stairs it has made a huge difference in his vocabulary and pretend play, he loves to play. He is a great big brother and is learning to share " my toys". The assisted living will start construction soon I am really looking forward to that next step in our lives. I hope that all is well we pray for all our friends and family.






No comments:
Post a Comment