Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's a BOY, we think. Our Ultrasound tech was not as good as the one's we have had in the past, but in the little black circle in the middle is his little bum and well you see the rest. Any ways we are really happy. Now I can say my 3 sons:) As far as names go, we have at least 3 girls names, but boys are so hard. We'll see. Anyways I also had my epidural done this last thursday my back almost has no pain, as well as the sciatic is gone. So, I get to go back to work, on light duty for now. Christine is doing well, her work will be ending soon as well. It is hard to imagine all the trials we have had recently. We went to be with Joseph Acuna as he got his endowments the other night, it was wonderful. I went to a gardening class ( 7 hrs) and learned a lot about raising a Great Garden. The Mittleider method. Christian lost his 2nd tooth last sunday( when I pulled it Out) no pain whatsoever. Deans vocabulary include YEA, daddy, mommy, binkie, kiddee (kitty). All our love to you all.

2 comments:

Sara said...

The world needs more cute boys! Congrats!

Katrena said...

Congrats! I'm impressed with all your food storage too. I'll have to look into that powdered milk since it's a drive to our canning center but we do have a Costco nearby.