
Thirty years old, is so old. Granted my body started falling apart a while back. Whirlwinds are surrounding us as we speak. A lot is on our mind. Christine is progressing in pregnancy, christian and dean are tantrums, smiles, hugs, kisses, oh did I already mention tantrums. My back hurts but my sciatic has not been bothering me lately. Everybody at work is workin extra hours not meeee. I can't wait to work as a regular nurse again, with less lifting. We played BUNCO for my Birthday party with some good friends. We increased the memory on our computer from 500 somethin megabytes to 2 gigabytes so it is running much nicer now. They wanted 40 bucks for them to install it, it took literally 3 seconds for me to do it. that's right mr. handy does it again. I'll update some pics soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment