Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Arizona High Country

One more step will Lead to your doooommmm. Christine and the boys on the Rim edge.


Have you ever felt like you have a monkey on your back? Dean has.

Our Picnic Made in the shade. It was actually cold up there. And of course we all wore shorts.


Perfect technique and still no fruit for my effort.


How can that be summed up any better. We went on a day trip to Wood Canyon Lake near Payson on the Rim. We went for a picnic and a little fishin' (notice I didn't put on a photo of all the Fish that I caught). Regardless of me not catching anything the old fishermans creed A bad day of Fishin is better than a good day of work. Thank heavens my back felt great that day.

1 comment:

Sara said...

When did you get the family pictures taken? They look so nice! I like the old western style look--how did you do that?