
That is me the Lone Cactus. Just when one thinks that they hate something so much. Anybody who knows me knows that I dislike school. But, eversince my back injury the Lord has told me that it is time. So, I am back. My BSN started on Jan 6th and it has been crazy. Papers due everyweek, group projects where I have felt like I did more than my fair share. Hours behind the computer with a sore back (again). Time seems to be going fairly quickly. My first class is done in 2 weeks. So far I am a B. An A+/A are pretty much not reachable due to my first paper coming back with an 80% which is a C+. Well as rough as it is I asked for it. So I just thought I would shout out, hopefully someone cares. I thank Christine for helping out more with the kids. She now does 99% of the work in this house. I love my boys, they bring smiles to my face and emotion to my heart. Only 3 1/2 years of school left.






1 comment:
just one day at a time... we want to come to your graduation!
Post a Comment